Our system is having trouble verifying the documentation submitted evidencing the entity’s existence. Provide sufficient documentation so that we can continue our review.
Provide as many of the following documents as applicable:
- Operating Agreement
- Articles of Association
- Partnership Agreement
- Board of Resolution
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Formation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Articles of Incorporation
- Secretary of State records
Documents must list the following (at a minimum):
- Active status
- Good standing
- If the entity is a nonprofit or charity, documentation must identify the company as such
- Trust Agreement needs to be uploaded to the account prior to opening
- First and last pages of Trust Agreement are acceptable
- Certificate of Trust is acceptable
- Must include the trust name, trustee/AP name, and signature page with the notary seal/stamp
- Death certificates are required for irrevocable trusts (if applicable)
Documents must be in English
- Documents that are not in English must be officially translated. Acceptable documents include:
- Original document translated by a certified translator and notarized with a stamp or seal of notary and signature of notary in black or blue ink only.
- Original document translated by a certified translation service company on letterhead (notarization not necessary).
- The translation must be included with the original and translated document.
If you have any further questions regarding these requirements, please reach out to your Account Manager or our support team at email@example.com.