If you are having trouble logging into your Prime Trust IRA / Retirement account, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to https://my.primetrust.com/login
2. Click on the "Reset It" link
3. Enter Your Email address
Enter the email address associated with your account and click on the "RESET PASSWORD" button.
4. Check Your Inbox for the Password Reset Email
The email should arrive within 1-3 minutes but may take up to 60 minutes. The email will look like the image below. Open the email and click on the green "RESET PASSWORD" button.
If you do not receive this email, try the following:
- Check your spam folder for the email.
- If you cannot locate the email in your spam or junk folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list and complete steps 1-3 again.
- If you're still not seeing the email, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Enter a New Password
After clicking the "RESET PASSWORD" button in the email, a window will appear prompting you to enter and confirm your new password. The password must be at least 8 characters long and contain an uppercase letter, a lower case letter, and a number. After entering your new password, click the "CHANGE PASSWORD" button.
If you continue to have any trouble signing in with your email and new password, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.