1. Select the Account Name
Log in and click on the highlighted account name that you wish to contribute to on the homepage. In the example below, we are selecting the account ending in 1376, so I will need to click on the account name highlighted in green associated with the last 4 digits of this account number.
2. Click on the "Deposit" button
3. Select "USD"
4. Select Your Funding Method and the Amount Being Deposited
Click on the drop-down underneath the "How Will You Be Sending Funds" section. You will see options for:
- and Wire
Select the option for eCheck/ACH, and you will be prompted to provide the following information:
- Full name listed on the Bank Account
- Routing Number
- Bank Account Number
- Account Type: Business or Personal
- Account Type: Savings or Checking
After entering your Bank Account details, enter the amount you would like to deposit under the "How Much Would You Like to Deposit?" section. Once all fields have been filled out, click on the "SUBMIT" button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- The max yearly contribution for 2019 is $6,000 or $7,000 if you are 50 years of age or older.
- The name on the Bank Account provided must exactly match the name that appears on your IRA / Retirement Account.
- Funds will be deposited into your account within 3-5 business days.