1. Select your Account
Log in and click on the name of the account you wish to make a deposit into. The account name will be highlighted in green, and the last 4 digits of the account number will appear under the name.
2. Click the "DISBURSEMENT" button
Locate the green "DISBURSEMENT" button at the top of your account homepage, and click on it.
3. Select Your Digital Asset
Here, you will need to choose which type of digital asset you will be withdrawing: ERC-20 Tokens, Bitcoin, or Ethereum. Click on the option that matches the asset currently available in your account.
If you are disbursing ERC-20 tokens, you will need to select the type of token you will be sending. Click on the drop-down underneath the "What ERC20 Token Will You Be Sending" section, and select your Token name. Remember, you must only select the Token that is currently available in your account. For example, if the asset in your account is TrueUSD, you would select the option for TrueUSD. You would not be able to withdraw STABLEUSD.
You will only need to specify which Token you are withdrawing if you select ERC-20. If you select Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can skip this step.
4. Enter Withdrawal Amount and Wallet Address
Under the "How Much Would You Like to Send?" section, enter the number of Tokens you would like disbursed to you. For example, you have 7 Bitcoins (each one with a value of $10,000 - $23,000) in your account, and you would like to withdraw 3.25. You would enter 3.25 in this section.
Finally, enter or select the Wallet Address you are sending the tokens to.
- If you have a new wallet address, select the "Use new wallet address" option and enter the wallet address in the space provided.
- If you have a saved wallet address on file, click the option for "Use existing wallet address." Click on the "Existing Wallet Address drop-down and select the wallet address you would like to have the tokens sent to.
After an amount and wallet address have been entered, click "SUBMIT."