1. Select your Account
Log in and click on the name of the account you wish to make a deposit into. The account name will be highlighted in green, and the last 4 digits of the account number will appear under the name.
2. Click on the "Deposit" button
3. Select "USD"
4. Select Your Funding Method and the Amount Being Deposited
Click on the drop-down underneath the "How Will You Be Sending Funds" section. You will see options for:
Select the option for eCheck/ACH, and you will be prompted to provide the following information:
- Full name listed on the Bank Account
- Routing Number
- Bank Account Number
- Account Type: Business or Personal
- Account Type: Savings or Checking
After entering your Bank Account details, enter the amount you would like to deposit under the "How Much Would You Like to Deposit?" section. Once all fields have been filled out, click on the "SUBMIT" button.
When filling out this information, please note:
- The max deposit allowed for eCheck/ACH is $5,000.
- The Name on the Bank Account provided must exactly match the name that appears on your Prime Trust Account.