Select "DEPOSIT" from your account homepage
Log in to your account, and click on the green "DEPOSIT" button.
A window will pop up, asking you to select an account. Click on the drop down and select the account you would like to make the deposit to.
Select Your Funding Method and the Amount Being Deposited
Click on the drop down underneath the "How Will You Be Sending Funds" section. You will see options for:
Select the option for "Check" and enter the amount you will be depositing under the "How Much Would You Like to Deposit?" section. Then, click "Submit" at the bottom of the window.
Mail a Personal Check
After clicking the "SUBMIT" button, you will be provided with instructions to complete your check transfer. You will need to:
- Mail a personal check paid to the order of the account name provided in the instructions.
- Write the provided code in the Memo section of the check.
- Mail the check to the address provided in the instructions.
Please note the following:
- We only accept Personal Checks. Please do not send Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Certified Checks, etc.
- Each deposited Check will require a different Memo code that will be populated after adding the specified contribution in your account. Only use the Memo code provided after each deposit request. Do not reuse Memo codes.
- The name on the Check mailed to Prime Trust must match the name listed on the account. If a check is being mailed from an individual other than the account owner, please contact us at email@example.com